You are living in London and you don’t know where to go to smoke a good shisha ? Well…. That won’t be true once you read this article ! We are going to tell you all you need to know if you want to smoke a Shisha in London !
IF YOU LIVE UP NORTH
This bar-restaurant, located in Harringay has full cafe facilities and a brand new layout shisha area.
- Address : 454 West Green Road, N15 3PT – Turnpike Lane tube station on the Picadilly line .
- Open from 3pm to 2am.
The Banc Shisha
The salon Banc shisha has gained recognition to be one of London prime destination for Shisha and Food. You will have the choice of a amazing mixed cuisine food restaurant at the front, from award winning chefs.
- Address : 261- 263 West Green Road N15 3BH – Turnpike Lane tube station on the Picadilly line or Seven Sister on the Victoria line.
- Open from 3pm to 1am.
This place offer a Lebanese cuisine restaurant at the front (AlSouk). At the back the Zeyara bar and Shisha Lounge serves a variety of cocktails and Shisha (with a lot of flavour choice) .
- Address : 36 Woodford Avenue, Gants Hill, IG2 6XQ – Gants Hill tube station on the Central Line.
- Open from 5pm to midnight.
If you’re living east
C9 INN is a great place to unwind and enjoy desserts and a quality smoke. It provides a great cosy place to go to with a group of friends for an evening shisha session.
- Address : 234 Chingford Road, Walthamstow, London E17 5AL – Walthamstow tube station on the Victoria line or Overground.
- Open from 2pm to late.
The Havanas cafe in Hackney is opened since 10 years ! This is the kind of shisha cafe you’d come with a group of friends and just relax and enjoy quality shisha !
- Address : 207 Lower Clapton Road E5 8EG – Clapton station on the Overground.
- Open from 12am to 1am
If you’re living west
It’s a 5 star experience with views, delicious food and excellent shisha. Syon lounge is a amazing place . A Smart dress code is requiere for this venue
- Adresse : Syon Park Hilton Park Road, Brentford, TW8 8JF – Syon Lane station.
- Open from 6pm to 3am.
Beirut Nights in Acton, near park royal – West London, offers a full family grill indoor restaurant whilst providing shisha in it’s outdoor seating area.
- Adresse : 19 abbey road, London, NW10 7RB – Park Royal tube station on Piccadilly Line, ou North Acton on the Central Line.
- Open Monday to Thursday from 12am to 1am and Friday and Saturday from 12am to 4am.
If you live in the South
Saddly for you, there are Shisha bars like the Crave, Aroma or the Hook’d Lounge, but nothing good enough to write something about it… Our advice is to go up North in the heart of London to found a nice Shisha bar !
If you live in the heart of london
It’s a nice place where you can chill and enjoy your shisha.
- Adresse : 81 Albert Embankment SE1 7TL – Vauxhall station.
- Open from 8pm to 4am.
Mamounia lounge Knightsbridge or Mayfair
Mamounia Lounge is a Lebanese and Moroccan restaurant with live music and belly dancers. So relax and enjoy the show !
- Address at KnightBridge : 136 Bromption Road, Knightsbridge, SW3 1HY – Knightsbridge station on the Piccadilly line.
- Address at Mayfair : 37a Curzon Street, Mayfair, W1J 7TX- Green Park station on the Jubilee line
- Open from 11am to 12pm at KnightsBridge and from 1am at Mayfair.
Now ou know everything that you need to know about Shisha Lounges in London! For the well being of our lungs, we did’nt try every single one, so if you do try some we will be very happy to ear what you thought of it !